The Room to Breathe online course is able to provide Continuing Education Hours (CNEs) through the American Holistic Nurses Association. To earn your 23 CNEs you need to know the following:
The Purpose of the Program:
The purpose of this activity is to enable the learner to integrate formal and informal Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction practices at home and at work and describes how stress impacts communication, collegial and patient relationships at work.
Successful Completion Criteria
To receive your 23 CNEs for this program you will need to complete the following:
- Be sure to purchase the CNE-eligible version of Room to Breathe: Rewiring for Ease. Students who enroll in the course without the CNE opportunity will not receive CNE credit.
- Pre and Post-Course Self-Assessments: These two surveys have up to 10 questions, including ratings of your stress levels in different areas of your life. Your information is confidential and stored in a protected location. The Pre-Course Survey is available immediately after you enroll in the program. Once you submit this, the rest of the course will be sent to you. The Post-Course Survey is done at the completion of the course. If you are taking the course for CNEs, you will have 3 months, from your purchase date to complete the program.
- Full Lesson Participation: Listening to at least 85% of the lesson recordings (6 of the 7).
- Homework Questions: Each lesson has a reflective question related the class material. You need to respond to 6 of the 7 homework questions.
- Course Evaluation: Once you have completed the course, you will click the Post Course Survey link and complete it. You will receive your Certificate of Completion within a month.
- You have twelve weeks from the date of purchase to complete these requirements. After that point, you will not receive CNE credit, regardless of course completion. However, if you have extenuating circumstances, please contact me and we will work together to see what we can do.
Please note the following disclosures
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Approved to award 23 CNE through 11/22/2019. Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
Approved to award 23 CNE through 11/22/2019 AHNA approval #1306
Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program.
Questions? Email Jackie.